Hello There, April!

Thursday, April 10, 2014


I am so, so happy it's April you guys.
SO, so happy.
I think the longest winter   E  V  E  R,   the one that made me want to lay in bed with a bottle of wine and a box of kleenex(revolver),
is over.
I think it's safe to say it now... It's really OVER.

We haven't had that many really nice days yet, and we have had  a lot of rain already, but I'm not even complaining.
Do you know what time sunset is supposed to be tonight?
7:25 p.m.
Not 4:25 or even 5:25..... But 7:25.
That makes me ridiculously happy.




It feels like we can actually really start to look forward to Spring now and make plans knowing it is here, and warmer weather is almost here.

I'm thinking about...

garden plans
front door painting
new pillows for the front porch
herbs
morning/evening walks
kids playing OUTSIDE, not inside
coffee out on the porch/back patio
bike rides
windows   O  P  E  N






It's almost Friday, it's not snowing, it's not below zero and there is no Polar Vortex on the way.
That's good enough for me.
Hope you have an awesome Spring day!


/////////////////////






2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I remember those winters. and I still could cry. sorry its been so long. sucks sooo bad! happy spring tho! yay!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.