Capturing Beauty Photo Collaboration /// Week 1 : Mornings

Monday, October 13, 2014



Last week Lisa and I began a Photo Collaboration project  that will last just for a  few weeks in October, we will both
take a photograph around a weekly prompt and share them side-by-side each week.
The weekly prompts are;

Week 1 - Mornings
Week 2 - 12: 00 noon 
Week 3 - Evenings

Last week we both captured our mornings, whatever that may look like for us- mine are on the right, Lisa's on the left.
Lisa lives in Switzerland and I in Illinois, a world apart, but still so similar.
I love that we each had a rainy day picture on the same day this week.





I'm excited because this is going to force me to get my Nikon out a lot more this week and also, it's just kind of fun to have a
challenge or project to focus your attention on.

Next Monday we will be posting our second week of photos, be sure and check back!





/////////











2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like that your mug shots were just a day apart. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this idea. Such a wonderful idea x x x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.