My Week+ In Little Bitty Instagrams

Thursday, November 27, 2014


Happy, Happy Friday.
Just a little bit of the last week(plus) in Instagrams...
But first...

H  A  P  P  Y      T  H  A  N  K  S  G  I  V  I  N  G   !




Reading a book to Penny and showing off her adorable felt leaf headband by Mack Made.
You should go check out more super cute stuff(tote bags, headbands, burp cloths, etc.) in 
Shea's awesome little shop.


Homemade hot cocoa with all the fixin's
Christmas Parade
Vintage Snapshots
Lazy morning in bed


Spotted in the country yesterday
Red Barn + Snow =  l  o  v  e  



Starbucks stop for hot cocoa + peppermint mocha on Wednesday after school...
Thanksgiving Break is on! 


Pretty sky
{just me}
Home.
Kids at the evening Christmas parade
Thrifted afghans
Which way to go...?
Coffee to go
Reading right now.
Volunteering at the Food Pantry with my little Girl Scout


Early morning blueberry muffin making in the kitchen
{Vanilla sugar cookie candles are a must}



McClellend's Grocer Company.
Abandoned building we came across this week....
The front door is even cracked open, you guys. I sooo want to go in.
Who's with me? 




Happy Friday.
Hope you have a wonderful long holiday weekend.
Any big plans?
I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and family, a little shopping and hopefully some down time at home, too.







2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Amy. (a bit late, sorry) Loving the Instagram photos :) It is so good for recoerding those little everyday moments hey x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gem! I need to print a whole bunch of my instgarams! although they are not the best quality they are some of my favorite photos!

      Delete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.